Groups tabling at Unite for Climate Action
Noon-3:45 pm at Butler Bandshell, Lithia Park, Ashland
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (541-324-4501) with questions
This information is for groups who have completed the application for tabling to provide information on opportunities to take personal and collective action to create a sustainable future and advocate for climate action. This is the first time we have done an event like this so please help. Suggestions are welcome.
A check-in station will be set up in the parking area before you get to the Butler Bandshell area. You will be direct you to the area for tables. Winburn Way will be closed between 11 am and 4 pm. If you arrive after it is closed, items will need to be carried from the parking areas.
Just a few things to help you prepare you for the event:
- Set-up will begin at 10:30 a.m. and must be completed by 11:30 a.m.
- Vending: Due to an ordinance that prohibits private sales in Ashland parks, vending is not permitted. However, you may promote and advertise your products, services, actions or ideas. You may also ask for donations.
- The event will take place rain or shine! We encourage bringing a canopy for your exhibit if you have one. Remember, No stakes may be used!
- Exhibit site: Due to our limited resources, we cannot provide tables or chairs for your area. Please feel free to bring your own.
- Staffing your Exhibit: Please plan to have a representative at your exhibit throughout the event for visitor questions.
- Zero Waste: We ask that you help us in striving for Zero Waste at this event. Please bring a reusable beverage container and minimize hand-outs. Visitors can snap photos of flyers or connect with QR codes.