Monthly SOCAN Meetings 2021
- March 2021 Monthly meeting: Bringing Social Equity to Climate Advocacy (Cecilia Estolano, CEO and Founder, Estolano Advisors & Asma Mahdi, Policy Director, Better World Group)
- February 2021 Monthly meeting: Climate Conscious Fire Recovery: The Role of Local Cities & Oregon’s Energy Trust (Michael Hoch, Sustainability and Parks Coordinator, City of Talent & Karen Chase, Southern Oregon Outreach Manager with the Energy Trust of Oregon)
- January 2021 Monthly Meeting: Climate Action in 2021: Obstacles and Opportunities as viewed through the lens of the 2020 Election (Hogan Sherrow & Alan Journet)
- 2020 Ashland Climate Voter Project – Candidate Forums
- August 2020 Candidate Interviews: Candidates for Oregon Senate Districts 1, 2, and 28; House Districts 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 55; and County Board of Commissioners in Jackson and Josephine Counties.
Cultivate Oregon: Enabling Regenerative Agriculture: Getting Paid for Improving Soil Health – A Virtual Symposium.
Presentation by SOCAN co-facilitator, Alan Journet The Positive Interface between two major forces: Climate and Agriculture.
350.Deschutes 2020 Go Clean Energy Conference
Keynote Address by Alan Journet: Oregon Climate Plan: Why we need an Everything Strategy.
Monthly SOCAN Meetings 2020
- July 2020 Monthly Meeting: Digging In: Master Gardener Meets Master Climate Protector (Rhianna Simes)
June 2020 Monthly Meeting: Socially Responsible Investing (David Savage)
May 2020 Monthly Meeting: Oregon Climate Action Plan (Alan Journet, Caren Caldwell, Pam Marsh)
April 2020 Earth Day Wake Up Call: A SOCAN Celebration From Home (Directed by Barret O’Brien)
Other Recorded Presentations
- Jackson County Library Services,Medford Branch Summer 2020 Presentation Series: Climate Science for the non-scientist (Alan Journet)
- August 2020 Candidate Interviews: Candidates for Oregon Senate and House District 1
Coastal SOCAN Monthly Meetings
- February 2021 Regenerative Agriculture: Growing Soil for a Healthy Planet (Ann Schmierer)
- August 2020 Renewable Hydrogen Overview (Ken Dragoon)
- July 2020 The Principles of Permaculture (Mark Gautreaux)
- June 2020 Coastal SOCAN Monthly Meeting: Cap, Tax, or Executive Order GHG Emissions? (Alan Journet)