Regenerative Agriculture (Healthy Soil Management)
Funding Healthy Soils: An Oregon effort to find the money
(Mike Badzmierowski, Soil Health Specialist, Oregon Department of Agriculture SOCAN Presentation 4-26-2022)
- Producing Verified Climate-Smart Agricultural Commodities and Market
Opportunities in Oregon (Proposal)
- Sample Letter of Support for Proposal (Producing Verified Climate-Smart Agricultural Commodities and Market Opportunities in Oregon)
Regenerative Agriculture Basics
- Regenerative Organic Agriculture Robert Rodale, J.I. Rodale’s son, coined the term “regenerative organic” to distinguish a kind of farming that goes beyond sustainable. Regenerative organic agriculture not only maintains resources but improves them. With only about 60 years of topsoil remaining at current practices, nothing less will do.
- What is Carbon Farming? Green America
- What is Regenerative Agriculture? (September 12, 2020) Ray Seidler, Cultivate Oregon
- Soil Carbon Restoration: Can Biology do the Job?
- Regeneration International
- Regenerative Organic Certified Regenerative Organic Certified™ is a revolutionary new certification for food, textiles, and personal care ingredients. ROC™ farms and products meet the highest standards in the world for soil health, animal welfare, and farmworker fairness