SOCAN will NOT hold a monthly meeting in October. We are taking time to individually support candidates in the upcoming election.
Please do what you can to elect candidates and support Ballot Measures that demonstrate concern about addressing climate change. VOTE!
Educate yourself and vote for candidates at all levels who will lead the fight to confront climate change
- Ashland Climate Voter Project – Candidate Forums
- City Council Positions 1, 3, 5
- Government Group – Candidate Interviews
- Senate Districts 1, 2, and 28
- House Districts 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 55
- Jackson County Board of Commissioners