SOCAN will again participate in the July 4th Celebration in Ashland. Join like-minded people to show your concerns.
9:15 AM – ALL Entries including anyone joining in your entry must be to the staging area by this time or you will risk NOT being
able to go down the Parade Route.
10:00 AM – Parade Begins
Parade Ends – typically between 11:30 AM and Noon depending how many entries have signed up
Parade Participant Parking:
From Siskiyou Blvd turn uphill (towards SOU) on So. Mountain Avenue. There are TWO PARKING LOTS that are free for Parade Entries. The first one is on the left slightly before Henry Street goes to the right. (Henry Street will be closed to traffic.) The second one is after the Music Recital Hall (just before Ashland Street). July 4th Map of Parade Start up area
Line-up, Parade Staging and Route Instructions:
- The organizers have a NEW LINEUP LOCATION and ENTRY NUMBERING SYSTEM for the first time in over 50 years!
- SOCAN will be LINED UP in the SOU PARKING (LOT #36) on S. Mountain Ave., across from the Music Recital Hall IN NUMERICAL
ORDER . There will no longer be a first come, first serve system.
- SOCAN is #37. We will be in Row B. The first entry in this row is #21 Southern Oregon Pride. La Clinica (#36) is in front of us.
- The numerically numbered entries will be lined up, fed out of Lot 36 on to Henry St., down Beach St. to Siskiyou, and proceed
down the parade route to end at Water St. The parade will still formally begin at Triangle Park.
2019 Lithia Park Vendor Booth Timeline
- 9:00 AM: Early Booth Viewing in the Park
- 10:00 AM: Parade Begins at Triangle Park
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM*: Booths may begin breaking down & Vehicles may re-enter for teardown (depending on pedestrian traffic)