SOCAN will again participate in the July 4th Celebration in Ashland. Join like-minded people to show your concerns.
General Parade Information
Parade Route: The Parade begins at Triangle Park and ends in Ashland’s Plaza (heading the wrong-direction down
Siskiyou Blvd. and East Main Street). The 2019 Parade Line-up / Staging Area will be completely NEW for 2019 – we will let you know when we get this information for SOCAN.
2019 Parade Timeline (subject to change):
- 7:00 AM – Entries may arrive to the new staging area (location to be included in parade confirmation packet)
- Entries will now be assigned to a specific order going down the parade route. You will be given line-up instructions in advance along with your parade route number. There will no longer be a first come, first serve system.
- 9:15 AM – ALL Entries including anyone joining in your float must be to the staging area by this time or you will risk NOT being able to go down the Parade Route
- 10:00 AM – Parade Begins
- The Parade ends typically between 11:30 AM and NOON depending how many entries we have
- Activities in Lithia Park to follow
The Ashland Chamber is making adjustments, but we have received and submitted the application. Please sign up to be there.
2019 Lithia Park Vendor Booth Timeline (subject to change):
- 5:30 AM: Upper Winburn Entry Gate opens, Vehicles are allowed into the Park and Setup begins
- 8:00 AM: ALL Vehicle Entry PAST WINBURN EVENT CHECKPOINT GATE (2) CLOSES FOR ENTRY
- 8:45 AM: ALL vehicles Must be out of Lithia Park Staging Area By 8:45 AM – NO EXCEPTIONS
- 9:00 AM: Early Booth Viewing in the Park
- 10:00 AM: Parade Begins at Triangle Park
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM*: Booths may begin breaking down & Vehicles may re-enter for teardown (depending on pedestrian traffic)