For more in formation and to register, visit Go Clean Energy
The Entire Week of September 28, 2020!
We’re going Virtual throughout Oregon and beyond! This means even more opportunities for sponsors: online advertising and connections with participants!
For Individuals, Government, and Business
An OUTSTANDING lineup. Learn low-cost options, how to innovate, boost your sustainability & bottom line!
Topics We’re Exploring:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen
- Removing Barriers to Electrification in Buildings: How to, case examples and latest breakthroughs.
“Climate Change: Why We Need an Everything Strategy,” Alan Journet, CO-facilitator, Southern Oregon Climate Action Now
“ENROADS Tool – for Education and Policy Setting,” Bill Knight, 350 Deschutes, retired NOAA scientist
3:00 pm Today:
“Benefits of Efficient Energy-wise Homes for Builder, Buyers and Homeowners” Sandra Adomis SRA, Leed Green Associate, NAR Green; Dennis Smith, Freddie Mac Single Family.