For more in formation and to register, visit Go Clean Energy
The Entire Week of September 28, 2020!
We’re going Virtual throughout Oregon and beyond! This means even more opportunities for sponsors: online advertising and connections with participants!
For Individuals, Government, and Business
An OUTSTANDING lineup. Learn low-cost options, how to innovate, boost your sustainability & bottom line!
Topics We’re Exploring:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen
- Removing Barriers to Electrification in Buildings: How to, case examples and latest breakthroughs.
10:00 am Today:
“Beneficial Electrification: Why Electrify? Rocky Mountain Institute’s Research and Analysis,” Leah Louise Prescott, Rocky Mountain Institute, Sneha Ayyagari, Rocky Mountain Institute
“Electric Induction Cooking: What’s New and Waiting to be Discovered,” Rachelle Boucher, “The Appliance Whisperer” Executive Chef, Electric Kitchen Expert, “Kitchens to Life”
“Busting Myths of Home Energy Retrofits, Financing Payback, Equity Impacts for Homeowners, Builders, Realtors, and Mortgage Brokers,” David Heslam, Executive Director, Earth Advantage Institue.
3:00 pm Today:
“Building High Performance Homes: Pathways to Net Zero Energy,” Donald MacOdrum, TRC Companies, Energy Trust of Oregon trade ally; Jesse Russell, Hiatus Homes; Perry Brooks, NZ Development.