For more in formation and to register, visit Go Clean Energy
The Entire Week of September 28, 2020!
We’re going Virtual throughout Oregon and beyond! This means even more opportunities for sponsors: online advertising and connections with participants!
For Individuals, Government, and Business
An OUTSTANDING lineup. Learn low-cost options, how to innovate, boost your sustainability & bottom line!
Topics We’re Exploring:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen
- Removing Barriers to Electrification in Buildings: How to, case examples and latest breakthroughs.
10:00 am Today:
“Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy: Financing Commercial Building Performance and Resilience,” John Wasiuntynsku, Director, Multnomah County Office of Sustainability; Laurie Harrer, 350.Deschutes: Case Examples, CPACE for multi-family, apartments and affordable housing; Silvia Tanner, Senior Sustainability Analyst, Multnomah County
“Build Your Business with Sustainability; Examples Small to Large,” Dr. C Bhattacharya, Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
“Small Businesses: Positively Impacting the Environment and Promoting Equity for ALL,” MaryAnne Harmer and Tom Herring, Co-authors of ‘Putting Soul into Business: How the Benefit Corporation is Transforming American Business’ and ’25 Tips on how to Create a Conscientious Organization.’
3:00 pm Today:
“Solar Within Reach: Affordable Incentives for Low to Moderate Income,” Northwest Cottages; Joe Mazzarella, Sunlight Solar; Jacob Clark, Habitat for Humanity; Matt Getchell, Energy Trust of Oregon Solar Project Manager.
“Microgrid and Storage: Driving Independence and Resiliency Through your Energy Infrastructure,” Joe Mankiewicz and Jeremy Fuller, Ameresco.