For more in formation and to register, visit Go Clean Energy
The Entire Week of September 28, 2020!
We’re going Virtual throughout Oregon and beyond! This means even more opportunities for sponsors: online advertising and connections with participants!
For Individuals, Government, and Business
An OUTSTANDING lineup. Learn low-cost options, how to innovate, boost your sustainability & bottom line!
Topics We’re Exploring:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen
- Removing Barriers to Electrification in Buildings: How to, case examples and latest breakthroughs.
“Electric Vehicles, Charging, Fleets and Feasibility, E-bikes: Incentives, Uses, Equity Examples,” Jeff German, National Car Charging Emobility, EV Chargers and You;
“Electric bikes: An Expanding Movement,” Sterling McCord, Bend Electric Bikes
“Ebikes, Electric Cars: Examples from Diverse Communities, Indications for Policy and Projects,” Joseph Wachunas, Forth Mobility; Steve Guttman, Forth Mobility
3:00 pm Today:
“Transportation: Multi-modal, Incentivized Car-pool Options, ODOT Climate Priorities” Kim Curley, Community Engagement Coordinator for Commute Option
“Get There App for Businesses and Individuals” Emma Geurts, Gear Fix
Prevent and Prepare for Climate Change: Improving Transportation Decision Making for Businesses, Individuals and Government,” Amanda Pietz, Director, ODOT Climate Office; Geoff Crook, ODOT Climate Office Policy Lead