Clean Energy Jobs – Oregon’s Climate Action Program
Oregon’s Climate Action Program – Master 3-4-2019 Note: this will be updated as segments are developed.
Script Notes for above presentation
Offer to Community Groups & Organizations
- Printable document to share with groups: Offer to community groups & organizations
Power Point Presentation
This presentation is designed to answer 5 questions:
- Why do we need legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- How does cap, trade, and invest work?
- What does it mean to me? (see below)
- What is the current status of the bill? This will include details about the bill when it’s available.
- What can I do?
There are different options for Question 3 (What does it mean to me?)
The following are available. We recommend using “Oregon Residents” and one other of your choice.
- Oregon Residents
- Faith Based Groups
- Agriculture & Forestry
- City and County Government
The following are under development.
Service & Non-Profit Groups
Questions: Christine Haynie (email: email@example.com, Phone: 541-773-1680)
View the Presentation given at the January 29 SOCAN Monthly Meeting. Note: All of the areas that were developed for Question 3 (above) were presented. Normally only “Oregon Residents” and one other of your choice will be included.