The Oregon 2022 Legislative Session ran for five short weeks through February into March. SOCAN took positions for or against a number of bills. This comprises a summary of the outcome with notes on local representatives’ voting record. SOCAN testimony is posted on the SOCAN blog. Please scroll down until you reach items posted in February.
Oregon Climate Action Plan
For several years a coalition of Oregon Climate Activists has been promoting comprehensive greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction legislation in the Oregon State Legislature. On March 10, 2020, Governor Brown signed Executive Order 20-04. Now the rule-making to implement the orders.
Latest Blog Posts
- Clean Fuels Program expansionMay 22, 2022 - 1:22 pm
- Oregon’s PUC Draft Report on the Future of GasMay 16, 2022 - 8:01 pm
- Jackson Co. to discuss closing part of Bear Creek Greenway during fire seasonMay 16, 2022 - 6:26 pm
- OREGON BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY SUES TO UNDERMINE CLIMATE ACTIONMay 6, 2022 - 3:21 pm
- Applegate Wildfires – Past, Present, and FutureMay 5, 2022 - 5:15 pm
- Youth V Gov: A Film ReviewMay 1, 2022 - 4:19 pm
- Our House Is On Fire: Climate Action Where I StandApril 20, 2022 - 5:38 pm
- Oregon Department of Agriculture working to improve farmer’s soilApril 18, 2022 - 3:13 pm
Medford Public Library
205 S. Central
7113 Griffin Lane
Jacksonville, OR 97530